Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photos from Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010

So, here are few photos from the Motor Show. Went there last Saturday:


Just want to ask, is this the F**king Tumbler? Really stupid. Wasted my money!!


& is this the Batpod? Again, wasted my money!!


The utility belt & batarangs. Again, it was a waste!!


Is this The Joker's purple coat?


& why is Batman & Robin's costume from Batman & Robin movie doing here?


Wasted few bucks, but managed to snap two photos with my wife. Other than that, it was a waste!!

My suggestion, if you're planning to go there to see the "real" Batmobile / Tumbler, just forget it. What a waste for such an international event!!

10 comments:

boyarque said...

even KLIM falls to the hype marketing...and I wonder the relevant of selling TF toys in the KLIM.

Armand said...

OMG! How could they possibly put that eyesore sorry sad excuse for the Tumbler. It looked like some primary kids glued together some boxes and tried to pass it off as the Tumbler. That's just sad.

Razmanshah said...

Their excuse was "it's a replica of the real thing". What a stupid excuse. & not to mention the Batpod.

It was sad man, really sad. I was hoping to see the real thing as I'm a big fan of Batmobiles. & that was the real reason why I went there in the 1st place...

baseguardian said...

hehe next year they will bring in 1/1 Optimus Prime. make sure you'll be there wakakka. I think they should display HotToys's Tumbler, the real "replica of the real thing"...batmobile konon...

Razmanshah said...

Yeah, that's exactly what I told my wife. Better I bring my HT Tumbler, people will appreciate it more than the BOXED BATMOBILE

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

Nasib baek x pergi hohohoho

deSMOnd said...

Have you take photos of other cars since this was a motor show?

Razmanshah said...

I took some. Some only as I only wanted to see the Batmobile & B'bee hehehe

The Rebel said...

Heard frm a few friends of mine that the show was crappy....everybody was looking forward to see "THE" Tumbler and a decent robot-mode Bumblebee....I guess EVERYBODY was pretty disappointed...BIG TIME! Terrible effort by the organiser...which kindergarted did they employ to piece together the Bat-stuffs?

Razmanshah said...

As a Batman fan bro, I'm really pissed & disappointed. To me, it was once in a lifetime opportunity to the one of my favourite Batmobiles (saw Keaton's one in 1992). You just can't imagine how pissed I was at that time.

 
Copyright @ 2010 My World of Madness - Toys Toys and Toys!: Photos from Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010 | Original Template: Minima Black | Top