Monday, February 9, 2009

My latest haul

My latest haul for the past two weeks

Hot Toys movie masterpiece T-800 Endoskeleton Terminator &...

Some Indiana Jones & Batman figures

So, let's go to the Endo. I've been searching for it for quite some time and lastly after much thinking, I decided to just close my eyes & buy it. Pity my wallet now..

Left side for cover box

Right side for cover box

Back cover box

Special features

Inside box

In package

Ok, Endo in action

It's so fragile so I'm not going to pose it other than the above

Neca 18" and Hot Toys 12"

In shelf

After getting this figure, I just can't wait for Hot Toys to manufacture more Terminator figures. Salvation, here I go!!

15 comments:

Rockaholic said...

nice haul.. dapat jugak endoskeleton ko.. congrats..

Baseguardian said...

Mantap bro, patut la ko suh aku tunggu minggu dpan baru nak kompom.
lol

Razmanshah said...

thanks guys. mmg dah lama aku cari baru dpt. bebulan aku cari last2 aku wat keputusan beli je la. bile lagi nak beli

Dash MacBastard said...

Love the love the Hot Toys Endo Skeleton! How well does it stand on its own? And for that matter: how well does that NECA 18 inch Endo Skeleton stand on its own?

Razmanshah said...

Hello Dash MacBastard (hoho, what a name) To my surprised, HT endo can stand on its own, for Neca, it's not THAT stable. I need to pose him properly in order for him to stand still. HT endo rocks man!!!

The Rebel said...

Nice haul! Cool endoskeleton! How much eh did u buy the 6" Batman?

Razmanshah said...

Bought it bout RM80 at Metrojaya Sungei Wang Plaza. Got Green Lantern & Flash also over there

Anonymous said...

How much you pay for HT Endo Skeleton?

Razmanshah said...

Hi desmond. I got it bout USD180. Not that cheap though..

Armand said...

Bro mane kau score the Endo skeleton? Gile lah! Online ke?

Razmanshah said...

ada fellow collector jual kt aku. dah lama aku kenal die so aku nak beli die ckp ok. x kan ko x de kot armand?

Razmanshah said...

Thanks pitu. I saw your Takara Batman review few months ago & yeah, it's still my favourite figure

& the endo, my god!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes sir! that Batman is the shizznet!! But that Endo is awesome! Did you see Hot toys T-600 & T-700! The 600 is 14inches and looks sick!!!

Razmanshah said...

Yup, I saw them. Gonna order T-600 & T-700 in few days time. Can't wait to partner them with T-800 hehe

LEon said...

Nice review. Solid but too expensive for me...

 
Copyright @ 2010 My World of Madness - Toys Toys and Toys!: My latest haul | Original Template: Minima Black | Top